POSITION DESCRIPTION & CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Company: SkyPower Global
Position: Senior Corporate Communications Specialist
Department : Global Corporate Communications
Reports to: Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Start Date: Immediately
Summary of Position
SkyPower is seeking a talented Senior Corporate Communications Specialist with strong experience in graphic design to help manage, develop and communicate through collateral materials for digital, print and web distribution. The Senior Corporate Communications Specialist will be responsible for, but not be limited to, the development and design of corporate presentations, brochures, templates, proposals, infographics, newsletters, branding and all other categories of design. This position involves internal and external communications with corporate entities, Government bodies and entities including and not limited to the United Nations.
The ideal candidate will be creative, quick and detail oriented. This person will also need to be self- sufficient and have the ability to demonstrate SkyPower's branding and message in a modern and visually evolving format.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF:
- Original PowerPoint presentations and templates
- Ability to create and present corporate information in graphic and multimedia form
- Large-format prints for conference and tradeshow booths
- Visual content for online communications
- Experience working with websites and content management
- Minimum 3 years design experience in graphic design in a corporate environment
- Experience developing corporate presentations, annual reports and/or other forms of corporate reporting
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- The ability to work with minimal direction and produce on tight timelines
- The ability to work in an extremely fast-paced and teamwork environment
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and requirements for projects
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to develop corporate messaging effectively
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral
- College or University Diploma or Degree in graphic design, publishing, creative communications or related field
Individuals with experience solely in design of retail and/or consumer goods will not be considered for this role.
SkyPower prides itself on a highly competitive compensation package, which includes:
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Incentive bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- Highly competitive employee benefits plan, effective from start date
Interested candidates can submit their resume with a cover letter via email, citing ?Senior Corporate Communications Specialist?
The successful candidate will gain exposure to many areas of the organization and the opportunity to grow within a dynamic and agile company. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but please note, only those most qualified for this opportunity will be contacted.