- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques.
- Present sales presentation to prospects, identifying features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Prepare final contract for signature.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Post installation follow-up.
- Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction
- High school degree or equivalent Experience:1
- 2 years prior sales experience preferred Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused Other:
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the residential customers' agenda
Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law. ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at via Isarta if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility