Are you a talented graphic designer in search of more purpose in your day to day working life?
Does helping vulnerable children with disabilities appeal to you?
Do you want a little flexibility in your working week?
International China Concern (ICC) is a Christian development organization dedicated to bringing love, hope, and opportunity to children with disabilities in China. ICC is searching for a talented graphic designer for this part-time role of Marketing Initiatives Officer.
Reporting to the Executive Director of ICC Canada, this role is a key part of bringing ICC's mission to life across North America. You will have the opportunity to use creativity to tell stories that move and inspire. With an understanding of brand identity, you will create a unified visual voice for print and digital deliverables.
- Create print and digital marketing materials for a variety of uses (events, conferences, etc.) and a variety of audiences (children, church congregations, etc.)
- Design and coordinate major mail-out and email campaigns
- Collaborate with Executive Directors of both ICC's Canadian and USA offices on marketing and communications strategy
- 2-3 years' experience in graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Ability to propel a collaborative project from inception to delivery
- Web design experience with an understanding of HTML/CSS
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Copywriting skills a plus
- 3 day week
- Based in Burnaby, B.C.
Please send a resume and portfolio to Denise Mosawi at via Isarta.