The mission of the Digital Design Department is to unique, aspirational, and intuitive digital design.
As a member of the Digital Design Department, you will be part of the team responsible for translating ideas and concepts into aspirational and brand propelling content for Aritzia and our exclusive brands. As a Senior Digital Designer, you will develop and execute consistent creative content for our website, emails, social media platforms, and digital screens, across all Marketing channels. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in Digital Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Digital Designer, you will:
- Design engaging emails that visually align with our brand and effectively communicate necessary information
- Create compelling webpages with aesthetic layouts, clear messages, and effective visuals.
- Design engaging social media content that aligns with our brand aesthetically and strategically.
The Senior Digital Designer:
- Understands, applies, and champions Aritzia's business leadership principles and people leadership principles consistently
- Possesses the necessary knowledge, skills, and/or education experience to be successful in the specific job function (Skills, Education, Certifications)
- Applies one's own style, taste and talent to understand and adopt design, fashion, trends and aesthetic fundamentals in innovative ways to propel Aritzia's brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .