Polysleep is an exponentially growing Startup based in Montreal, transforming the sleep industry since its launch in 2016. We are an online direct to consumer brand, selling locally produced mattresses & sleep products.
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Partnerships & Affiliation, a passionate and curious person who wants to write the story of Polysleep with us. In collaboration with the Marketing & PR Team to position Polysleep as a leader in the sleep industry, your objectives will be to ensure revenue growth through a strategic partnership with retailers, e-tailers, marketplaces and specialized websites. Leveraging your existing connections and managing our current affiliates, both online and offline.
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM:
- Manage our growing list of affiliates, online marketplaces and showcase partners on a daily basis – communications, fraud prevention, contracts, troubleshooting, contest & offer request approvals and all matters essential to the ongoing success of the business.
- Track key metrics for online marketplaces.
- Knowledge in ad-serving technology.
- Experience in campaign management.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Monitor the Amazon program's performance together with the marketing department to ensure continuous optimization and profitable sales growth.
- Recruit new top-tier publishers and new affiliates through industry forums, emails, Alexa, affiliate search tools, LinkedIn, and personal connections.
- Develop innovative strategies that will set us apart from our competitors.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing relevant results as needed.
- Organize and monitor all relevant affiliates & partners' tasks and reports.
YOU EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Team player with 5 years of relevant affiliate marketing experience or similar business development.
- Expert at managing relations using traditional methods as well as partnership automation software.
- B2B and B2C online marketplaces expert with knowledge of Amazon seller central, Best Buy marketplace, Wayfair, etc…
- Knowledge of Refersion, ShareAsale, Impact or other relevant partnership automation software is a necessity.
- Basic HTML experience.
- Shopify Knowledge is a +.
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central, Helium 10, Fetcher or other amazon listing optimization software is an asset.
YOU SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- People-oriented, love interacting with customers and partners and aspire to represent the Polysleep brand and culture.
- Creative thinker, continuously looking for opportunities to innovate and bring fresh ideas to Polysleep partners.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Able to manage work autonomously according to main priorities.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills to ensure accurate, grammatically correct communications in both French and English.
- Go-Getter: Strategic, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and authentic.
- Extraordinary organizational and time-management skills.
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and a strong understanding of how to get key information digitally.
- Extremely internet savvy.
YOUR WORKING CONDITIONS:
- A cool environment with free drinks and coffee.
- Work without creative boundaries with a fantastic team.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Competitive salary.
If you recognize yourself in the job, we want to get to know you! Please send us your CV via the form.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Polysleep Team; however, only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.