Creative Copy Writer _ Bixler’s Jeweler’s
WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler’s Jeweler’s : a multibranded international consumer jewelry manufacturer and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotions Diamonds, and in addition operates jewelry stores in twenty-two US and Canadian markets featuring brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Pandora, Alex and Ani, Perrywinkle's
We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate like a startup. With a leadership team driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, our passion is building lasting relationships with clients and staff in a scrappy, fun environment.
Our business is growing exponentially and we just launched a new Marketing Agency. The agency will be Headquartered in Montreal to serve both the parent company and all of its brands as well as serving the role of third party marketing agency to outside clients in the industry in which we operate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
CREATIVE COPY WRITER
As our creative storyteller you’ll brainstorm topics and create content for several social media accounts and client blogs in both English and French. You’ll get to create attention-grabbing copy for websites, landing pages, email marketing and other materials. You’ll also assist in writing pertinent SEO descriptions to help our brands gain traction in Google.
We need you to be on top of trending topics and hip hashtags. You should know your way around the big three: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as be aware of smaller/newer social networks. We need a versatile writer with the ability to work in a range of writing styles, tone and voice that is brand appropriate. Someone who has worked in the luxury market space would be of great value to us.
We’re looking to fill this position immediately, so we hope to hear from you soon! Make sure to include a personal note about yourself along with some writing samples in English and French and links to social media content or other online content you’ve worked on.
SKILLS YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or equivalent
- An imaginative and innovative writer
- Previous experience in social media, marketing, communications, or a related field is required
- Ability to produce and translate English to French content
- Knowledge of social media audiences and online trends
- Experience working in the luxury space
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Amazing organizational and time management skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- A team player and independent problem solver
- Graphic design and photography skills, experience with Photoshop
- Bilingual (English & French) with strong written and verbal communication skills.