We are looking to hire a marketing coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills.
Marketing coordinators are expected to be creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
To ensure success, marketing coordinators should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast, and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization's overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids for clients and management.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and web editing packages.