We are your trusted bilingual recruiting, short and long-term staffing service provider. Our primary goal has been matching sought-after employers with talented candidates. We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Staffinity is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit us at to get more information!
Why Work With Us?
Stable and growing company
Excellent work environment
Great growth opportunity
Staffinity is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a large Canadian company. This is a full-time position with base salary, benefits and bonus. The base range is 55-65k. The position will work full-time, 8:30-5:00pm out of the Vaughan office location. This is a 2-year contract that can go permanent after the initial term.
- Provide day-to-day marketing support to the sales team
- Refresh outdated content and create new ideas/designs (through Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Constant Contact Email Campaigns, Hootsuite Scheduling)
- Create event invitations and e-blasts
- Edit 5-to-10-minute videos on Final Cut Pro X
- Set up a video shoot set with Box Lighting, Led Lights, Rode Microphone and Canon Camera, with green screen set up
- Focus on growing brand awareness, customer engagement and social presence
- Lead new content marketing efforts
- Track and manage Marketing budgets
- Responsible for the editorial content, development and delivery of newsletters and press releases
- Thoroughly proofreads communications materials to ensure accuracy
- Manage all cross- organizational marketing and communications materials
- Liaise and Coordinate submissions to outsourcing companies for final product delivery
- University Degree or College Diploma focused on Sales or Marketing
- Minimum of 5+ years of Graphic Design Experience with Portfolio (*Mandatory)
- Advanced Level of Knowledge and Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to Effectively Use Constant Contact and Hootsuite for Marketing Campaigns
- Experience using Social Media Platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn)
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills including Experience Developing Executive Presentation