4 good reasons to submit your application :
We're all about life balance and we love to telecommute;
Our team is solid, engaging and you will (finally!) have senior colleagues;
We like to innovate and work with the best technologies;
We also offer a competitive salary.
A quick overview, who are we?
We are digital experts in e-commerce, inbound, sales and marketing automation and web development. As an instigator of innovation and performance, Globalia is the ideal partner to stimulate the growth of its clients in Quebec, Canada and the United States.
We are currently looking to expand our team and are ready to welcome a new team player who is proactive, rigorous, invested, and thrives on challenges. A web project coordinator who loves to learn and grow in a stimulating and constantly evolving environment.
If you find yourself in this description, then you should know that this offer is made especially for YOU!
In a nutshell
- You're a master of the checklist;
- Coordinating is your thing;
- Ensure all the projections of the mandates;
- You want to be part of the biggest web development and strategy team on the South Shore of Montreal;
- You want to learn;
- You wish to join a performing team in which you can bring your color;
Send us your resume now. Go ahead and do it!
What Globalia offers you
- A competitive and attractive compensation package;
- A career and development plan within Globalia;
- Investment in your training and development of your potential;
- A flexible schedule, even after a pandemic, that does not exceed forty hours per week;
- Activities adapted to the particular situation we live in (we are not the least creative);
- Up-to-date offices and facilities;
- A group insurance program and an RRSP program with employer contribution ON HIRE;
- Access to the Globalia Fund;
- A social committee and organized activities outside the office, cottage days, AND MORE....
- A family atmosphere and passionate colleagues (even when telecommuting);
A typical day for you would be
- Receive and follow up on customer requests;
- Advise clients to find solutions that meet their needs;
- Follow-up with the development team;
- Make changes to the client's site CMS when possible;
- Follow up with the development team; Make changes in the CMS of the client's site when possible; Track time and evaluations;
- Prepare bids in collaboration with the account manager;
- Manage update plans.
What Globalia is looking for in you
- 2 years experience in the web industry;
- Experience in coordination;
- PMP Scrum master certification (an asset);
- Experience with e-commerce projects (an asset);
- Good knowledge of quality assurance processes;
- Good knowledge of quality assurance processes; Sense of priorities - able to recognize and manage emergencies;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Good communication skills.
- Join our team NOW. A great adventure will begin for you!