Patterson isn't just a place to work, it's a partner that cares about your success.
One of the distinguishing marks of our company is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they build a stronger and successful organization.
As a Territory Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting dental offices within a defined territory.
Who are we looking for as a Territory Sales Representative?
Patterson Dental Vancouver branch is looking for a business-minded professional who strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire the ability to drive one's own income potential.
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their customers. As a market leading dental and animal health company, we supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a successful sales territory.
- Promote Patterson's products and services through regular calls on dental clinics.
- Cold calling and sales funneling to meet your own aggressive standards.
- Communicating activity and results reports to the management team.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Post-Secondary Education in business or any other relevant experience.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Skillful negotiating and presentation abilities.
- Closing skills.
- Customer relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.