Digital Marketing Coordinator
Who we are:
Creyos (formerly Cambridge Brain Sciences) is a leading B2B SaaS-based brain health assessment platform and leads the field when it comes to accurately quantifying brain function and brain health. Our proprietary cognitive assessments and standard health questionnaires-all delivered and scored digitally-are used by healthcare practitioners treating mental health conditions, brain injuries, aging, and other patient populations throughout the world, as well as by leading researchers. To learn more about our organization, please visit www.creyos.com.
What you will be doing:
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator at Creyos, you will:
- Design and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage and analyze digital marketing metrics, including web traffic, ad performance, leads, conversions, email performance, and more
- Track performance of marketing campaigns via marketing automation tools
- Proactively identify trends and direct opportunities from our marketing data
- Produce high quality, engaging content by collaborating with the Science, Product, Customer Success, and Sales teams
- Optimize content for/with SEO, Google Analytics, and other digital platforms
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Help manage our editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Ensure a strong company presence on various online channels, including social media
- Support other marketing initiatives, including product launches, events, sponsorships, and more
- Research market trends and generate ideas to increase prospect and customer engagement
The skills and experience we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates with 1-2+ years of experience to support and optimize our organization's digital marketing initiatives. You are:
- Digital savvy-you have a good grasp of digital touch points (paid and organic, search and social media, web, etc.) and you're comfortable using digital tools to drive highly effective digital campaigns across the acquisition lifecycle
- A top 1% writer/editor and generally excellent communicator
- Strategic and analytical, embracing marketing metrics and using those to inform decision-making
People who succeed at Creyos have a sense of urgency, a natural curiosity, a strong internal drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and enthusiasm about growing a company... as well as a sense of humour. If this all sounds good to you we invite you to join us!
It would be great if you also have:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, HubSpot certifications, and/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot Marketing, website CMS tools, coding, design software, or other marketing tools
Some of the reasons people choose to join the Creyos team include:
- Get access to comprehensive benefits. We pride ourselves on offering benefits covering medical, dental and more. We also offer extended mental health benefits for you and your family.
- Recharge during our annual company-wide break and extra holidays. In addition to vacation and Personal Days, every year we take a company-wide break in December to rest and recharge. We also give team members two additional holidays off per year: U.S. Independence Day and U.S. Thanksgiving, which we celebrate as Brain Holidays. We want you to feel motivated and energized at work!
- Grow through our career paths leading to more senior roles. We invest in the development of our team members, provide significant opportunities for growth and career advancement, and do everything we can to support one another and ensure individual and team success. We regularly promote team members to more senior roles.
- Get to know your team members through a mix of in-person and virtual team building activities. Our culture is important to us. We offer virtual and in-person activities that bring our team together every week. (e.g., weekly coffee connects, monthly company updates, quarterly social events, and team gatherings).
Please note that in accordance with company policy, any successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
At Creyos we are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. Our leadership and everyone on our team are committed to fostering an environment where you feel respected, supported, heard, and valued. We work hard to ensure everyone can reach their full potential.
Creyos is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or another legally protected status. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Creyos will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us directly at via Isarta and we will work with you to meet your needs.