Our client a leading Engineering firm, has been in business for 30 years. They are a leading supplier of parts for the Aerospace industry, among others. They require a Marketing Coordinator to join them for a 6 month contract, there is potential for this to turn into a full-time role. This opportunity requires the candidate to work onsite in the Dundas area. Please note: this location is not transit accessible.
The Marketing Coordinator will focus primarily on content and posting to the client's social media feeds (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), but may also assist with sell sheets for the sales team, updates to the company website, monthly newsletters, writing white papers, etc.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience with Social Media Content Creation
- Fluent with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience writing technical articles
- Must be able to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Photography & Videography skills are an asset
You are a self-motivated employee who is ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. You love to research things when required for a role. You are comfortable communicating verbally and via written communication with a diverse set of stakeholders. You love to create written and visual content for Social Media, Websites, Newsletters, etc...
- The opportunity to work as part of a fantastic organization
- This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience
- The opportunity to get involved, and learn, and take on more responsibility when ready
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2022 Robert Half. Québec permit number AP-2000503. By clicking ?Apply Now,? you're agreeing to