DEALER & CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – KTM CANADA (1 permanent position - full time) Time)
KTM Canada, Inc. - a subsidiary of KTM AG, a global leader in the off-road motorcycle competition segment and developer and producer of street as well as off-road motorcycles - has an exciting opportunity for a Dealer & Customer Service Representative located in Chambly, Quebec.
Be part of a success story on two wheels and make your passion your profession. If for you, adrenaline and accomplishment can be transposed into all spheres of your life, welcome to your world! Join a group of likeminded enthusiasts to meet new challenges in a world full of opportunities. No matter what awaits you around the next bend, we support you and make you “READY TO RACE” for the next adventure.
Under general supervision, the Dealer & Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting dealers and retail customers through dedicated communication channels (Ticket System, Phone, Email) while documenting case details and updates in a CRM software. Plans for and ensures that appropriate resources are utilized to provide the highest level of dealer & customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides efficient basic 1st level support to dealers on technical topics, warranty, parts distribution topics and product fitment.
- Provides efficient basic 1st level support to retail customers on general inquiries.
- Daily collaboration with the 2nd and 3rd support level team to identify challenges and escalate cases efficiently as needed.
- Provides dealer & retail customer support through dedicated company communication channels while documenting case details and updates in a CRM software.
- Works closely with the North American technical service team, warranty staff, sales department and others as needed to obtain all relevant information to provide a positive dealer and customer experience.
- Administrates certain types of warranty and parts claims and makes sound decisions on warranty requests.
- Completes all available internal procedure and product trainings.
- Assists other departments as required.
- Maintains work areas in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Expected to make good sound business decisions, within realm of responsibility, when assisting dealers and retail customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Generally, requires a minimum of two (2) years of experience in Customer service or Call Center. Prior relevant experience strongly preferred. Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Must be fully bilingual in French & English. Passion for motorcycles/ powered two wheelers is a significant advantage.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma required. College and University (Asset).
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Superior customer service and follow through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and understand when to escalate potential issues
- Basic math skills
- Must be internal and external customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player
- Analytical abilities
- Must be self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Internal: Dealer/ Customer service team in Canada/ USA, Parts support team at the distribution center and other Canadian staff and departments.
External: Dealers and Customers.
JUDGEMENT/REASONING ABILITY: Ability to recognize discrepancies and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Requires ability to use judgment and reasoning skills and determine when issues need to be escalated.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms.
Ability to lift up to 35 pounds = 5% daily
Able to sit at a desk and use/view computer = 90% daily
Able to hear and speak into a telephone = 90% daily
Able to walk, stand, kneel, bend, stoop, twist = 20% daily
Able to use arms and hands = 20% daily
The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
- Ability to travel if needed. Travel is minimal in this position. Travel may take place on weekends, as required.
- Hectic, fast paced (never enough) with multi-level distractions.
- Professional, yet casual office work environment.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends, as required (but honestly, you will beg to not miss any event).
- Group Benefits Plan
- Collective RRSP (with employer contribution)
- Internal trainings
- Employee preferred pricing on motorcycles and parts, garments, and accessories
- Internal gym
- Casual work environment
- Employee riding events
- Flexible work hours
Required Pre-Hire Screenings:
Criminal - Felony and Misdemeanor 7 Years
National Criminal Data Base 7 Years
Sex Offender Registry
Social Security Verification
RATE OF PAY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE.