- Creating internal recommendations
- Backing new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Taking advantage of digital recruiting resources
- Providing and filtering candidates through various sources and platforms
- Performing various administrative duties
- Handling interviews
- Writing and posting job opportunity advertisements
- In this position, you will absolutely need proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- This role needs to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Experience with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience desired
- Expertise in workforce analysis
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2022 Robert Half. Québec permit number AP-2000503. By clicking ?Apply Now,? you're agreeing to