Join the Bison Corporate Marketing Team as a key member of our growing department! With our new mandate, you will be joining our company and our team at a strategically ideal time. Your passion for creativity and innovation will serve you well as you contribute to line of business growth and help chart the path for Corporate Marketing.
As Bison's Marketing Specialist, you will leverage your marketing education and experience to build partner-carrier relationships, lead recruitment marketing initiatives, develop strategic marketing plans, and implement tactical campaigns to achieve key lines of business and corporate goals. You will flex your creative communication abilities by creating engaging and meaningful content through internal and external communications, media, and advertising plans. This role reports to our Director, Marketing & Communications. If you are an enthusiastic, deadline driven marketing professional looking to establish roots with a Manitoba grown pillar in our economy, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Working collaboratively with the Logistics, Recruitment, and the Corporate Marketing team, support all activities and projects as required to execute on departmental priorities
- Support all facets of the Corporate Marketing and Communications strategy
- Lead and complete media campaigns for talent attraction, including developing new ideas for creative strategies, conducting market research to grasp talent trends, and optimizing digital media to meet hiring goals
- Working with the marketing team on design and creation process for promotional activities such as e-blasts, direct mail, website design, advertising, and collateral in accordance with company and brand standards
- Maintaining and tracking results from marketing initiatives and campaigns, both digital and traditional, with a focus on return on investment
- Reviewing and assessing targeted lists to increase awareness and generate leads as part of direct marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Collaborating with internal business units for the development of promotional opportunities, creative messaging, and content creation
- Partnering with team members to execute our social media strategy, with a focus on ensuring a consistent stream of high-quality content for social that represents our community - Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Creates communications strategies and formulates appropriate messaging for sensitive and confidential materials to be communicated to internal and external audiences
- Develops and coordinates news releases, articles, advertisements, publications, and other written communications such as corporate announcements
- Completion of post-secondary degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Experience within a supply-chain and/or a recruitment environment would be considered an asset
- Strong creative background with proven results
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to build strong relationships within team and with internal/external partners
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, self-starter
- Versatility to follow direction and think independently during tasks
- Excellent problem solving, time management and project management skills
- Ability to work well in an extremely fast paced environment
- Experience creating and editing video content
- Strong Project Management Skills