They will develop and maintain strong client relationships anchored on connections with C-level executives and business leaders and marketing decision Makers in clients' organizations. They will develop quality client plans laying out revenue and client satisfaction growth strategies. Success is measured by specific success indicators focused on driving adoption, emphazizing client experience and optimizing opportunities. They perform their role with execution excellence to drive client success and business results.
The Impact You'll Be Making
- Shared culture of diversity and respect: Create a collaborative, trust-based work environment where differences in communication style are considered, and the perspectives of others are respected and valued.
- Demonstrate Microsoft Advertising's culture of inclusiveness and diversity at all times.
- Contribute to the success of others by promoting mutual learning.
Strong client and partner Planning:
- Develop and maintain high quality, actionable Client Plans (required) and Joint BusinessPlans (where applicable).
- Demonstrate deep understanding of client needs, challenges/concerns and goals/objectives.
- Develop a cohesive action plan to address those opportunities. Agreed plan with client. Review quarterly with management. Lead execution of all agreed Account Plan/JBP action items. Ensures follow-through by all participants.
Healthy Predictable Pipeline To Deliver Quota Expectations
- Consistently create high value revenue-generating opportunities for Microsoft.
- Lead regular, impactful engagements with Microsoft's key clients. Grow revene across client portfolio by highlighting missed opportunities using data driven insights with budget decision makers to meet or exceed total quota and grow book relative to market.
Fluent advocate of the Microsoft Advertising and One Microsoft Story:
- Educate clients on how new features and offerings help them to reach their business goals and new markets/targets.
Collaborative And High-performing Account Team
- Demonstrate leadership of a high-performing account team by orchestrating the account team's internal rhythm, external engagements, leading regular communication to clients.
- Support Account Manager to ensure timely and proactive client escalations by effectively leveraging internal partner network to resolve day-to-day escalations & revenue blockers.
- Capture feedback and influence solutions internally.
Continuous Business Learning And Professional Growth
- Continually strengthen your product and industry expertise, take personal accountability for your career and personal development; create, update and regularly check in on your career development plan.
- Complete required and recommended trainings and apply what you learn to further your growth in role and career progression.
- 9+ years of experience in Sales, Advertising, or Media Sales or Digital Media Search, Performance or Display Sales experience or equivalent.
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field AND 10+ years of experience in Sales, Advertising, or Marketing with a focus on online media, search advertising, or Search Engine Marketing Sales
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity, communications skills and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed revenue goals or targets
- Experience establishing and nurturing senior-level, long-term relationships with digital marketing executives
- Proven ability to understand client needs, create and deliver customized, client-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Talented in storytelling and delivering engaging presentations across all levels of leadership
- Ability to navigate client sales negotiations and technical presentations in person and remotely
- Solid knowledge of the Advertising industry, trends, client needs, Microsoft's strategy and how they work together
- Passion for technology as an enabler for company growth
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.