As a member of the Johnson & Johnson Companies, Janssen Inc. is a leader in the pharmaceutical sector dedicated to addressing and solving the most significant unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, pulmonary hypertension, metabolic and chronic diseases. Motivated by our commitment to the passionate pursuit of science for the benefit of patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products and services to patients around the world.
Our portfolio of biologic products remains at the forefront in transforming the treatment of complex immunologic conditions. Our medicines, notably Stelara®, Remicade® and Simponi®, deliver on the promise to revolutionize therapy and care for patients living with IBD.
The Primary Responsibilities Of This Position Include
- Achieving sales and business objectives (sales & share targets) for assigned brands/indications through customer interactions via 1:1, group selling and other promotional activities within the designated territory
- Presenting complex clinical information on our immunology portfolio of IBD products and services to a client list of office and hospital-based gastroenterologists & gastroenterology health care professionals.
- Becoming an expert in identifying key business drivers for the specified territory customer group for which you will effectively plan & invest against those identified drivers as articulated in your development of a formalized territory business plan.
- Developing heighten knowledge of the business within the assigned territory by fully understanding the healthcare environment (including customers, products, competitive set, and regulatory).
- Use discretion and judgement to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics, based on individual customer needs.
- Leveraging strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking, to deliver customer value while demonstrating customer engagement by instituting the appropriate mix of activities.
- Providing technical and educational support to HCP customers
- Collaborating with business partners in Sales, Marketing, Medical Education, Patient Services and Access to plan and co-ordinate meetings, promotional & congress related activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to consolidate plans aimed at addressing customer and organizational needs that optimize patient experience
- A minimum Bachelors University Degree is required, preferably in Life Sciences.
- A minimum 5 year proven track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience calling on immunology specialist physicians is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, and adept at learning new technological platforms.
- This position covers Alberta (Calgary, Lethbridge and Medicine Hat) and Saskatchewan (Saskatoon & Regina).
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record are required.
Where could this opportunity take your career?
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
North America-Canada-Saskatchewan-Regina, North America-Canada-Saskatchewan-Saskatoon, North America-Canada-Alberta-Calgary, North America-Canada-Alberta-Lethbridge, North America-Canada-Alberta-Medicine Hat
Janssen Inc. (7710)