Student Recruitment & Sales Specialist
CLI College of Business, Health & Technology is seeking a highly motivated Student Recruitment & Sales Specialist to join our team. Are you professional, flexible, have great sales and networking skills, and have a will-do attitude? Great!
CLI College of Business Health & Technology has been in Calgary for a year now - and growing! CLI College is built on the principles of providing quality career-focused education courses. Established in 1999, CLI College has grown into a multi-campus college with locations in Alberta and Ontario. For over 20 years, CLI College has been providing industry-leading diploma and certificate programs in the fields of Healthcare and Business.
The Recruitment & Sales Specialist is responsible for recruiting students and executing marketing strategies. You will collaborate with our established head campus marketing department to drive revenue by increasing student enrollment in a fast-growing environment.
Part 1: Marketing & Sales
- Establish and maintain strong friendly client relationships. Warmly welcome clients' visits or calls, communicate and consult professionally.
- Provide timely feedback, and maintain accurate client files and channels.
- Develop web advertising strategies to generate leads, and brand awareness to potential students through lead generation platforms.
- Maintain a positive presence on several social media platforms.
- Drive the development of Brand Strategy Positioning and all integrated marketing campaigns to increase awareness and drive leads across all media.
- Maintain the department budget and ensure activities are cost-effective.
- Collaborate, and develop marketing campaigns, advertising, promotions, press releases, mailings, presentations, educational seminars, sponsorship opportunities and associated activities, and other communications to attract students.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and deliver research, and sales results (such as identification/assessment of trends, ROI, market data, etc.) to support sales efforts for a continuous inflow of students.
- Plan, execute, and attend job fairs, career fairs, open houses, education tradeshows, and other related events and initiatives for obtaining leads.
Part 2 : Admissions & Practicum Coordination
- Administrative duties as required.
- Drive, promote and manage student enrollment and engagement.
- Assist students in creating a suitable career path in alignment with student goals.
- Promote activities in the market and accomplish predetermined sales targets.
- Establish relationships, close sales, and enroll students in compliance with AB Education, and AB Student Aid while providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide student services as needed, such as career information, professional development sessions, and information exchanges with employers.
- Build networks, administrate, and collaborate with employers to place students in practicums and connect our graduates with them.
- Assist in planning and executing student graduation ceremonies.
- Other duties assigned by the Campus Manager.
- Post-Secondary Diploma in business, marketing, or bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in marketing, proven sales, and/or
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in post-secondary education preferably in admissions or student recruitment working with lead conversion.
- Experience with online marketing, social media, PR, design, and delivering marketing programs, promotions, and direct marketing campaigns.
- Must have exceptional people skills, be a self-starter, and have above average communication skills, oral and written.
- Familiar with AB VAT Act, government regulations, and AB Student Aid
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, maintaining accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical orientation and experience in using data to drive customer acquisition, retention, frequency, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine passion and commitment in providing exceptional customer service and helping others achieve their goals
- Self-motivated, have initiative, and be dependable
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid driver's license with a clean driver's abstract and access to a vehicle
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,760.00-$50,000.00 per annum (40 hours/week)
· Bonus based on performance. Opportunities for advancement.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
· Full-Time day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
· Calgary, AB
· English (required)
· All our staff and students follow recommendations as outlined by Alberta Health Services.