Job Title: Senior Sales Account Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
At Highgate Systems we are leaders in providing banking and lending solutions to clients across the globe. We take pride in delivering integrated, real-time solutions that empower our clients to exceed their business objectives. Our clients include financial institutions such as commercial banks, credit unions, development banks and other lending establishments.
As an organization, we are focused on helping transform how our client's deliver financial services.
We are fueled by our focus on our two critical stakeholders, our people and our clients.
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Account Executive who will leverage the Highgate suite of solutions and generate sales by penetrating and growing assigned territories across different domestic and international markets. They will also act as a collaborative partner exceeding customers' expectations throughout the entire sales cycle.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develop market needs for core banking solutions and services via prospecting (emails, cold-calling, networking)
- Perform presentations and demonstrations to prospects promoting the value of the Highgate suit of solutions that align with their business needs
- Become a trusted advisor to prospects within assigned territories and develop long term relationships
· Develop proposals (RFPs, RFIs, etc.) and statements of work for prospects
- Answer commercial & technical questions as they arise in the sales process, if unsure leverage the sales support team and convey the correct answers
- Maintain personal knowledge of the suite of solutions and competitive advantage/value drivers
- Engage in technical sales discussions with prospects from all levels within an organization (Line employee to C-Level)
- Identify opportunities and drive them through a defined sales process
- Effectively use the available internal resources in marketing, engineering, sales management and technical support to meet and surpass customers' business goals
- Utilize sales CRM for managing the sales processes
- Negotiate partnership terms and accountabilities
- Develop high level strategies for Highgate clients as part of a consultative sales cycle
What you bring
- Bachelor degree in a Business, Marketing or a related field
- 10+ years of experience and success in an enterprise technology solutions sales; banking experience will be considered an asset
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills, personal tact and diplomacy and excellent problem-solving skills
How to apply:
- Click the ?Apply to Job? button and follow the instructions to submit your resume or email it to the lead recruiter Mayuri Saxena, via Isarta.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, Bevertec is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Bevertec will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process, should you require such accommodations please contact our Human Resources department.
- For 35 plus years Bevertec has been at the forefront of providing top level technology professionals to our clients across the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Canada and beyond. Bevertec specializes in technology professionals but looks to fill all professional roles that help expand and grow our client's business and advance our candidates careers.
- Remaining at the forefront of providing staffing solutions has been no easy task for us, that why we depend on top caliber candidates like yourself and our team of business development managers to provide you with the opportunities to work with leaders within the IT realm to meet your aspirations. As proof of our continued success Bevertec places candidates with leaders in the public and private sector and continuous remains a vender of record with large organizations across the country.
- Learn more by visiting us atwww.bevertec.com.