Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager, Cardiovascular & Metabolism and Community Mental Health (CVCM), located in the Niagara Region, ON
At Janssen Inc., we are committed to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs. Areas of focus include Pulmonary Hypertension, Oncology, Immunology, Infectious Disease & Vaccines, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases and Neuroscience. Guided by our commitment to the passionate pursuit of science for the benefit of patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, and services to patients around the world. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
As the Territory Manager working in CVCM, you will be accountable for developing and implementing business plans and sales strategies that are aligned to company and customer objectives in the fields of Diabetes and ADHD. You will be applying clinical fluency and consultative selling to build support for Janssen products and achieve territory sales forecasts and market share growth, serving as a partner providing valuable solutions and support for customers.
- Representing Janssen in the fields of Diabetes and ADHD to Specialists, including Endocrinologists, Nephrologists, Cardiologists, Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, and in Primary Care, including General Practitioners, Family Medical Practitioners, Diabetes Nurse Educators, key nursing staff and pharmacies related to our business and activities, to achieve sales forecasts
- Cultivating relationships with key decision makers in territory and applying persuasive, consultative selling skills to increase access and gain product support to achieve objectives
- Building purposeful internal and external networks to develop and drive collaborative, valuable solutions for all stakeholders
- Leveraging strong analytical, innovative, and strategic thinking to deliver customer value while optimizing customer engagement by selecting the appropriate mix of channels and activities
- Developing and executing a territory business plan that is customer-centric and aligns with company objectives, consistently evaluating progress and modifying plan based on market insights and customer needs
- Becoming an acknowledged expert in the business within assigned territory by fully understanding the healthcare environment (including customers, products, competitive set, access to medications, regulatory, and healthcare compliance)
- Collaborating with business partners in Sales, Marketing and Medical Affairs to address customer and organizational needs that optimize the patient experience
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 3 years consistent track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience in Diabetes and/or ADHD is an asset, with experience in a competitive selling environment with Specialist customers being preferred
- Results driven and demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and prudent risk taking
- High level of business integrity and ethics, including understanding and interpreting the IMC code
- Ability to thrive in an independent work environment, self-directed and motivated while also demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven strengths with building internal and external relationships, and dynamic business planning
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications with comfort for learning new technology platforms
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness and ability for daily travel within Territory. This position is located in the Niagara Region, Ontario
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)