We are seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to provide support to the VP of Sales. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in a fast paced environment, an ability to work independently with strong time management skills and able to prioritize several assignments simultaneously while maintaining a degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide administrative support for VP of Sales while maintaining high level of confidentiality;
- Manage daily calendars, emails, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Liaison between company executives and various individuals both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization;
- Prepare weekly sales forecasting reports
- Prepare material for presentations;
- Manage expense reports; - Attend and document meeting minutes as required; - Respond to general inquiries and forwarding inquiries to various people/departments
- Undertake administrative projects as assigned by VP of sales; and,
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Post secondary degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or Design
- 2-3 years' experience working in an administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and listening);
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information with diplomacy;
- Self-motivated, independent thinker who is able to work independently as well in team environment;
- Able to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptive in response to rapidly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
Work Schedule: Day Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
AyA offers our employees an onsite gym, subsidized cafeteria as well as free parking. We also offer a comprehensive benefit package include health, dental, vision upon completing 3 months of employment
Send resume and application via Isarta