Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America.
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology is redefining what it means to be an event creator by empowering organizers to take control of their entire event experience. With our powerful ticketing, engagement, mobile apps, and cashless products fit for any event, creators can transform the attendee experience and become leaders in their industry. That's why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Bonnaroo, Candytopia, and the NHL use our ever-evolving solution to drive nonstop engagement, reach expansive audiences, and gain more revenue.
We are a diverse team of event goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
Support the Revenue and Operations teams, helping to drive sales efforts and better manage internal processes.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
AS A SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATOR, YOU WILL:
- Monitors all opportunities in Salesforce and ensures progress is being made towards closing
- Builds contracts in Salesforce
- Trains personnel on Salesforce processes and other sales enablement tools such as Yesware and Hello Sign
- Assists SVP of Sales Operations in researching, identifying, and implementing sales enablement tools that benefit the Sales department.
- Collaborates with SVP of Sales Operations in helping to provide salespeopl strategic follow-up action items during the course of the sales process
- Act as administrator and SME for revenue team tools including Yesware and Hello Sign
- Actively assists the Salesforce administration team in reporting, workflows and data hygiene
- Assists in providing reports to Patron Technology leadership team (win/loss, pipeline, renewal statuses, etc.)
- Assists Sales Team in preparing and delivering agreements, amendments and other client paperwork through sales enablement systems
- Assist with other projects as determined by Chief Revenue Officer, SVP of Sales and SVP of Sales Operations
- Helps to achieve Patron Technology growth targets and assigned sales quotas
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability
- Supports efforts of the sales team
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience with live events or live event technology
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong operational knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of other sales enablement tools such as Yesware, Hello Sign
- Above average familiarity and skill with the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and Powerpoint; and Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- May require occasional travel for meetings or to assist at trade shows and sales conferences
- Group insurance plan
- RRSP match
- Generous PTO
- $200 USD event reimbursement
- STM transit coverage 60% (Montréal only)
- Udemy Business, a world-class learning and development platform
At Patron Technology, we take great pride in providing our team members a safe and healthy work environment. To that end, Patron Technology requires all employees, contractors, and visitors who will be physically present at a company facility or sponsored event, representing the company at a client event, or physically present at any event where the company's employees, clients, or vendors are present, to be fully vaccinated. Exemptions are permitted, and if approved, will require the wearing of an approved face-covering, submission of a negative COVID test, and completion of a health and safety form that includes temperature.