Responsible for providing daily administrative support to the VP/Brand Manager of the Canadian Affiliate. Demonstrating professionalism, integrity and effective support in balancing the VP/Brand Manager priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organize work flow for the VP/Brand Manager to ensure efficient and timely completion of assignments and follow-up for Clinique and Canadian Affiliate
- Assist the VP/Brand Manager with management of direct reports including follow-up on outstanding tasks, managing vacation schedules and other projects as assigned.
- Manage correspondence and compose own communication and reports in areas of assigned responsibility, including working with highly confidential materials/documents.
- Create, edit and design presentations based on the direction of the VP/Brand Manager
- Communicate and maintain solid working relationships with top level Executives Assistants with our Retail Partners and outside vendors
- Maintain and update the VP/Brand Manager's schedule; accordingly, process travel and expense reports
- Manage calendar accordingly and book appointment/meetings/conferences.
- Coordinate, prepare documents and take Meeting Minutes for ad hoc and direct team meetings
- Compile recaps of weekly shipments/ sales reports through DW
- Process and submit monthly expense reports (GERS) and Corporate Meeting Card
- Enter Purchase Orders into the ELC Marketplace in timely fashion with focus on compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree/diploma required.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills. Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities.
- Similar work experience in cosmetics industry and retail environment preferred.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suites)
- Fluency in French an asset.
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2215759
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.