A local market research company is looking for an HR Consultant.
We are a team of 10 full-time employees
- several part-time remote workers. We have built a solid customer base and are looking to expand and grow our brand in the coming years. Get in at the ground floor with room for advancement and the opportunity to develop your personal skills.
The role will involve working on projects for a wide variety of tier 1 & 2 companies across North America. We offer an array of survey consulting services and develop reporting models/frameworks to turn their data into actionable results.
We are looking for someone to join our that has excellent communication skills that feels comfortable with presenting results to our external vendors.
Starting Salary $60k - $70k per year
- standard benefits
- Supporting our Account Managers in providing HR Strategies to our clients, assisting with the development on communication documents
- Lead and manage our vendors on their engagement campaign from start to finish
- Conducting Webinars & Presentations to our clients on best practices with their engagement survey results
- Provide direction and support to the leaders of the organizations
- Building PowerPoint decks for the virtual presentations
- Develop employee engagement action planning items and tools
About you :
- Honours Degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent qualification relevant to the function (Ideally 1-2 years of experience, but welcoming recent graduates)
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills, both verbal and written
- Skilled at presenting to leadership members across the organization
- Experience in "Training the Trainer" presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Strong report writing, analyzing, and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize / manage multiple tasks across simultaneous projects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-28
Expected start date: 2022-09-06