About LASERBODY MD
We believe everyone has the right to choose how they want to look and feel.
The future is one of personal enhancement and improvement. LASERBODY MD is more than medical aesthetics & wellness clinics. We are a lifestyle health movement dedicated to empowering people to look better, feel better, be better and live longer.
We're seeking an experienced and visionary e-commerce manager to help launch and oversee our lifestyle e-commerce business. You're a team player who will work directly with the executive and customer service teams to develop hypotheses and run A/B tests with the aim of boosting conversion, user acquisition and retention. You understand that eCommerce is part art and part science. You have an eye for the aesthetic, but understand how to run data-driven conversion optimization campaigns.
Ideally you have a passion for aesthetics and overall wellbeing.
- Drive the strategic vision of e-commerce to effectively balance functionality, usability, and UX across all touchpoints of our customer's experience
- Source product and manage vendor relations
- Proven knowledge in internet technologies and analytics software such as Google Analytics
- Website management via Shopify
- Coordinate with website development team to create social ads and optimize front end of the website
- Content creation for new collections, finding new models, creating content
- Influencer outreach, as well as managing influencer and ambassador program
- Organize community events, giveaways, and collaborations
- Keep up to date with all e-commerce market trends and competitor data
Must Have Skills:
- 3 years of experience as a e-commerce Manager/Specialist or similar role
- Expert knowledge on Shopify
- Data Driven, proven analytical competence with a retailer's eye for product and merchandising; growing knowledge in the art and science of merchandising.
- Effective oral and verbal communicator utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Collaborative, conscientious, team-first attitude and a passion for the brand, aesthetics and wellness
- Creative problem solver and can think outside of the box
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan
- Extended Health coverage, dental, critical illness, EAP
- Access to free aesthetic & wellness treatments
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
We are guided by the following values including:
- Truth - People are confused and looking for truth when it comes to their health
- longevity. Honesty and integrity are at the core of everything we do. Truth is our currency.
- Radical Empathy - We love people and this is why we have chosen this path. We strive to help each other and to make our client experience positive and transformational. Always.
- Choose Positivity - We are hopeless optimists. We believe that the world gets better if we're good to each other and it starts with creating an environment that's positive, inclusive and where we cheer each other on. Good vibes are contagious so... let's spread the love.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- What is your salary range expectation?