Todotoronto is one of the largest things-to-do focused media channels in Toronto. We are looking for a social media marketing coordinator to create written long-form blog content and assist with general social media responsibilities.
This position is a REMOTE full-time position.
- Key responsibility will be to discover and create long-form blog content around current events and things to do around Toronto
- Manage day-to-day social media marketing for Todotoronto across Tiktok and Instagram platforms
- Manage and coordinate a posting schedule via a social media calendar
- Must be enrolled in or graduated from a Bachelor degree from a Canadian University
- Experience as a social media coordinator
- Strong communication, multitasking and writing skills
- Energetic, positive, willing to learn with a 'can do' attitude
- Proficient in Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Docs)
- MUST BE BASED OUT OF TORONTO/GTA. You will be reporting and making posts on news and local businesses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,040.00-$41,950.00 per year
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
This is a 100% remote position
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Toronto Area, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Instagram: 1 year (required)
- Blog Writing: 1 year (preferred)
- English at a Native Level (required)