We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
Our Talent Acquisition Specialist (12 month term) will work closely with our key business stakeholders and will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering a recruitment plan for volume hiring opportunities in Customer Care, Retail, Sales, Engineering and other business areas within Eastlink. This position will facilitate the full recruitment process inclusive of planning, sourcing, evaluating, and selecting great people who share Eastlink's passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The Talent Acquisition Specialist (12 month term) will have shared accountability for key metrics and will be accountable to report on the results of key initiatives. This opportunity is a hybrid role and will work from our head office on 6080 Young Street, Halifax, NS a minimum of two days per week and the remainder of the time from an At Home work environment.
- Accountable for the full cycle recruitment process, including but not limited to developing the job posting and advertising strategy, sourcing, screening candidates using our, administering pre-employment testing/screening, conducting interviews, selecting candidates, completing the offer approval process along with the new hire form in our Human Resources Information System (HRIS);
- Works closely with key stakeholders including hiring managers, to understand the business needs, core competencies and skills required to be successful;
- Develop a recruitment plan to attract and retain candidates;
- Source candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter, our HRIS and networking with key stakeholders including educational institutions and community partnerships;
- Implement prescreening and assessment tools to ensure we are hiring the best possible candidates in a timely manner;
- Develop and conduct analysis on key metrics to measure the success of recruitment initiatives and make evidence based recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Participate in and host job fairs;
- Other responsibilities, projects and assignments as required.
As the ideal candidate you have post-secondary education in human resources or related courses coupled with 3+years of experience recruiting high volume recruitment experience. You have experience working in partnership with key stakeholders through the full recruitment process. You consider yourself a brand ambassador, have hands on experience sourcing candidates, promoting the employment brand and enjoy using technology to help drive efficiencies and measure success. Driven to exceed client expectations, you are capable of developing positive and professional working relationships and take pride in your work. You have the ability to work independently, are resourceful, organized and have the skill set to manage multiple priorities. You enjoy taking initiative, networking and thrive in a fast paced dynamic work environment. Recruitment agency experience is considered an asset.
Employees who work from home are occasionally required to attend in-person meetings in the workplace. To maintain the health and safety of our teams, the successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law.
Why choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins