Navigatr Group is a privately held company that invests in travel companies that elevate the customer experience and drive innovation. Our expansive and growing group of brands empowers seamless access to a comprehensive range of luxury travel options and services globally with over $1 billion transactions annually. Navigatr Group's goal is to create a more purposeful travel industry through its strategic investment, best-in-class services and philanthropy.
Reporting to the Director, Partnership Marketing, the Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing Specialist - Destinations will be responsible for designing, proposing, and implementing coop & partnership marketing strategies that promote revenue growth generated through our network of companies.
This is a hybrid role with 70% of your time dedicated to strategically planning, negotiating, securing and nurturing coop partnerships and 30% of your time you will be focused on implementing and executing the coop plans with the support of the marketing team.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Develop coop programs for the Navigatr network of companies
- Negotiating and securing coop contracts, working in close partnership with the Procurement team, Supplier Relations team.
- Drive new opportunities through brand partnerships
- Working towards revenue targets, develop, support on the execution of, and maintain marketing plans and campaigns
- Financial and invoice management
- Report KPIs to vendors and to our network of partners
This requires an extremely talented and flexible individual who has a roll up their sleeves attitude and is comfortable with a hands-on position. They have the ability to relate and build successful relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, use creative marketing and analytics to influence, is a champion of the customer experience and of successfully driving and positioning brands.
- Assist in the development of a coop strategic marketing plan using market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer behavioural data and engagement, current marketing conditions, sales activities and business planning
- Develop a thorough understanding of the opportunities with our group of brands in order to drive revenue and audience engagement, identify and define the most efficient ways to attain coop revenue
- Cross functional partnering with Procurement, Product, L&D, Advisor Relations and Sales to curate the coop experience and implement and optimize the right mix of touch points, including pre sales ?dreaming', initial sales process, mid-trip communications and post trip follow-ups.
- Drive new business opportunities by sourcing, pitching brand partnerships, FAMs and marketing alliances
- Develop, manage and support on the execution of the coop marketing advertising and promotional activities within the agreed marketing budget, including product presentations and educational webinars
- Liaise and continually develop relationships with relevant
national tourism board partners and other key players in travel industry
- Collaborate with both inside and outside sales representatives to identify and market opportunities and trends, and to develop promotional programs to improve coop campaigns and increase sales at key times
- Monitor, review and report on all coop marketing activity, ROI and against KPI's. Develop recommendations and /or additional coop marketing initiatives that drive improvement
- Attend relevant and industry events and trade shows
- 5+ years' experience as Partnership or Account Manager or equivalent industry experience
- Requires experience designing and executing marketing strategies, communications campaigns and programs delivering highly customized, targeted consumer offers
- Travel industry experience
- Proven experience identifying opportunities and driving strategic partnerships and affiliations
- Experience with web analytics, online insights, segmentation and behavioral trends
- Intimate understanding of traditional, digital and emerging marketing channels
- Experience developing business plans for new initiatives including business case / rationale development and launch marketing plans
- Strong analytical and project management skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Ability to collaborate and connect effectively with multiple departments, partners and customers
- Superior communication, writing and editing skills and ability to demonstrate versatility in writing formats, including online
- An experienced communicator to senior level execs; you can confidently and eloquently instill the business value of your marketing strategies
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to work autonomously in an agile, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities based on alignment with business goals and strategic direction, define timelines and deliver to commitments
- Some travel may be required
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.