Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career? Carmanah is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
Carmanah Technologies, based in Victoria, BC, is one the world's leading manufacturers of solar-powered lighting for infrastructure. After more than 20 years in business, the company has grown to focus on traffic products that increase safety for pedestrians and drivers. With municipalities shifting toward connected, ?smart? devices, known as ?intelligent transportation systems,? coupled with a renewed focus on safety, it is an exciting time to be in the industry. Additionally, Carmanah has recently been acquired and now belongs to a new platform of ITS companies - and our marketing team will head up the platform's new marketing center of excellence.
About the Role
Our ideal candidate is someone with 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with progressive responsibility. In addition to demonstrating relationship-building skills and experience working with internal and external stakeholders, you also have excellent analytical skills. This role requires an individual with the ability to learn a variety of topics quickly, experience meeting tight deadlines, and an aptitude for technical/software programs.
Most importantly, you want to work among a group of friendly, motivated professionals who enjoy collaborating in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan, implement and monitor our digital marketing campaigns/programs across all brands to drive lead generation, conversion, and brand awareness.
- Help generate solutions that deliver a seamless learning experience to our customers and channel partners.
- Coordinate with our content writer to create valuable email communications throughout the customer journey.
- Evaluate and optimize paid media, work with our external contractors to implement PPC and other ad campaigns.
- Create monthly reports and manage program performance using analytics and other reporting tools.
- Identify opportunities for industry speaking engagements, partnerships, and sponsorships.
- Participate in events, go-to-market strategies, market research, and other special projects.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Skills and qualifications include
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with progressive responsibility. Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related work experience.
- Solid knowledge of websites (WordPress), inbound marketing software (Hubspot), social media and email programs.
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and motivate.
- Awareness of the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Pro-active, solutions-oriented mindset.
- Strong project management skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
This position will work on-site at our Victoria office and is eligible for our hybrid remote work program. Communicable disease prevention protocols remain in place and are based on health authority recommendations & requirements.
Benefits & Perks
- Annual Bonus Program
- Generous Healthcare, Dentalcare plan and Employee Assistance Program
- Health Spending Account
- Health & Wellness subsidy
- 3 weeks' vacation to start, 4 weeks at 5-years
- Paid unplanned emergency days (well above & beyond BC legislation)
- Professional Development subsidies
- Secure bike cage
- Shower facilities
- Hybrid remote work program
- Community support and regular social activities!
- Robust recycling program (bring in municipal limited items from home)
- Weekly snacks, coffee and local Murchies tea's
- Carmanah is proud to be a member of the VI Green Business Collective, holding ourselves accountable to greener workplace and business initiatives.
We look forward to hearing from you! To apply, visit the posting on our careers page at https://carmanah.com/about-us/careers/ and submit your cover letter and resume.
We thank all those applying for this position but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus pay
- 8 hour shift
Communicable disease prevention protocols remain in place and are based on health authority recommendations & requirements. https://carmanah.com/policies/covid-19-safety/
Expected start date: 2022-08-01