Working in tandem with internal collaborators and agency partners, the Lifecycle Marketing team is redefining how we leverage our data-enabled touchpoints to speak to entertainment-obsessed Canadians every day. With your rich experience in CRM operations, marketing, automation, and architecture, you will lead the execution behind our owned channels with the goal of driving personalization through marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Expand our understanding of standard methodologies in email architecture and development, effective list management, user flow design, multi-channel messaging coordination, marketing automation, and experiment design - establishing standards and frameworks enabling the scaling of a CRM practice and maintaining adherence to CASL regulation.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to elaborate best in class campaign plan, providing technology expertise and best practices impacting the design and creation of campaigns
- Co-own planning calendar and operations (development, QA, and deployment) with business stakeholders
- Build robust reporting and experimentation roadmaps (A/B and multivariate) to enable advanced analytics and ongoing optimizations, delivering positive revenue impact
- Apply segmentation in user flows, defining proper targeting criteria, timing of touchpoints and the personalisation of each message to successfully nurture customers to target desired behaviours.
- Champion a collaborative working model supporting teams seeking insights and recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization.
- Own and lead the strategy, development, and analysis of all marketing and system automations - including transactional emails.
- Create user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience developing and implementing CRM campaigns, at a retailer, CRM agency, or comparable industry
- Hyper aware of email/CRM marketing trends and best practices
- Strong experimentation and analytics competence - using web analytics, email analytics, data visualisation tools and customer segmentation models to craft experiments and use findings to provide recommendations
- Excellent understanding on how to craft, implement, integrate, and scale sophisticated customer journeys
- Strong communication and partnership skills across all levels and teams; with proficiency in data analysis, data visualisation, and presentations to communicate ideas and recommendations
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) may be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please