This is a #LI-HYBRID role, with one day in office, to facilitate brainstorming and team building. Our office is located across from Guildford Mall, in Surrey, BC.
?About the Opportunity
Henry Schein One (HSOne) is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as one. When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are automated, and more work gets done. Most importantly, dental professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice management system simplifies each step of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to clinical treatment and billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
Exan Software (Exan) has over 20 years of experience developing and supporting software in dental markets in Canada and throughout the world. As part of Henry Schein One, Exan's products support the Canadian Dental Practice Management and Global Academic-Dental markets. Our on-premise products are well established with strong customer loyalty while our cloud products are growing 100% year over year.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference, come be part of our team today! We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in Canada. This role will focus on the Academic portfolio of products for the US market namely our Ascend Academic cloud based product. We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving problems, taking on challenges, are proud of the solutions they offer and have an appreciation for building scalable systems.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will partner with the Sales team and have a strong desire to advance their career in sales and account management. This is an associate level position with opportunity for development and growth. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a critical role in achieving our business objectives around growing our academic product line in the US and Canada. You must be comfortable making calls, asking questions, qualifying prospects, and scheduling discovery calls and product demonstrations with the Account Executive. The goal is to educate and book appointments & demos for the sales team, with qualified leads. Whether you are working from a list of known prospects, revisit campaigns, or hitting the phones you will be responsible for maintaining a healthy lead funnel, projecting future success, and consistently hitting a monthly quota of completed meetings.
This position comes with an OTE of $75,000.
- Qualify leads through asking discovery questions
- Seek to understand the prospect's problems
- Briefly describe our product and benefits to pique interest
- Schedule appointments for our sales team to conduct a personalized product demo
- Research accounts and identify key decision makers contact information
- Validate account information on Salesforce
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and partnership ability with the Account Executive
- Some sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Comfortable communicating with executives
- Confidence when dealing with clients and objection handling
- Experience using (CRM) software preferred
- Self-motivated and action oriented
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills