Harvest has partnered with Alberta Motor Association (AMA) along side their most technologically progressive teams. As a Developer for their Digital Member Experience team, you'll help provide AMA with new business solutions and improve existing technology solutions. The primary responsibility of this job is to translate software requirements into working software and to code, maintain, enhance, develop and test web based applications for use in AMA. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits like:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits
- Outstanding employer-paid Defined Pension Plan
- Great AMA discounts
- Unlimited learning opportunities
- Paid vacation and floater day
- Work-from home options available
- Reporting to the Agile Team Lead, Development.
- Develop enterprise web applications to add value to the business, ensuring that applications are on the right platform.
- Support and enhance the external-facing AMA websites and all other internal applications.
- Collaborate and develop strong working relationships with key cross functional partners in support of the Project Execution Methodology.
- Ensure integrity and optimal performance of applications and databases.
- Provide analysis and recommended solution for data problems.
- Identify key areas throughout our website that can be modified, enhanced and beautified.
- Look for opportunities and make recommendations for improvements to our website and marketing materials - after all, it's all about the customer experience!
- Seeking to build in security during the development stages of software systems.
- Work with solutions architect, team leads, QA analyst and other developers and business users through the project life cycle to gather and understand requirements, determine best solutions, test solutions and demonstrate functionality to end users. Who we're looking for::
- You have at least 1 year of professional web development experience.
- You have experience or exposure to Application Programming Interface (API) management and design.
- You have experience with the following languages:
- .NET, C#
- SQL (queries, views, stored procedures)
- You'll get bonus points if you have:
- Azure experience with App Services, SQL Server, Function and Logic Apps
- You have a deep knowledge of the full web stack (HTTP, cookies, caching, browser rendering)
- You have knowledge of Digital Marketing, and if you don't, an interest to learn would be great too!
- You're visually oriented and have a keen eye for detail.
- You are a creative problem solver and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Strengths in time management and organization.
- You are a passionate life long learner.
- You are a team player and enjoy daily collaboration.
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.