Job Description :
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this position promotes the growth and development of First Nations employment by supporting SIGA's management through effective, creative and efficient processes to source outstanding candidates that best support our goal of excellent customer service.
Responsibilities include: Consulting with senior management, stakeholders and external talent management organizations to identify, assess and measure organizational talent management opportunities and gaps. Leading the establishment of frameworks and standards for SIGA's sourcing, recruitment and staffing initiatives and programs. Active partner in SIGA's workforce planning, succession planning and organizational design programs. Providing effective management of HR Planning staff, promoting good relationships and ensuring they have the knowledge and tools they need to succeed. Gathering talent management data, measuring and assessing the effectiveness of programs and preparing corporate reports on key talent management metrics. Participating in other projects and activities as required, in support of HR planning priorities.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates are subject to a background check as well are required to obtain and maintain a gaming employee Certificate of Registration from the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)/Indigenous Gaming Regulators (IGR).
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- Must possess valid Saskatchewan Driver's License and acceptable driving record.
- As our organization values employee and patron safety, SIGA has instituted a Drug & Alcohol policy for its employees.
- Successful completion of a four-year undergraduate degree in Business Administration or Commerce; with specialization in Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Certified Human Resource Professional designation is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of directly related experience in a medium to large organization (more than 1500 employees), including 2-3 years as a recruiter.
- Experience consulting with senior management in a decentralized model.