Headquartered in Atlantic Canada?with offices?across the United States and around the world,?Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients' privacy and data. The company's footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Why You Should Work With Us:
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it's our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it's through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof was named Microsoft's global Security Partner of the Year  and Three-peat Microsoft Canada IMPACT Award winner [2019-2021]. Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies and a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more securely.
Our Business Development team supports the growth of our business by sourcing new, quality business opportunities. We help create sufficient ?top of funnel? pipeline for our Account Executives to focus on quality sales conversations that convert to won opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Gain a broader understanding of all the services and solutions we offer our customers.
- Continuously learn about how we help customers overcome challenges within the IT and cybersecurity space.
- Build a strong foundational knowledge of sales & marketing processes, technology and strategies.
- Structured career development - our team of industry experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Education Assistance.
- Flexible work arrangement.
- Generate new ?Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) within our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Work closely with sales & marketing to identify key target accounts and contacts
- Conduct necessary research to compile lists of contacts to be added to campaigns
- Build and execute upon multi-step sales campaigns in our sales engagement platform
- Align sales campaign messaging with key target audiences and problems we can solve
- Source new SQLs through outbound calls, emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies and increase customer conversions
- Leverage marketing, partner, and sales assets to add value to outreach campaigns
- Meet activity and opportunity quotas
- Highly motivated and success driven within a team environment.
- Works well independently and can also collaborate well within a team.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Objection handling skills are essential in this role.
- Experience in the Information Technology space is an asset.
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration