ABOUT THIS JOB:
PartnerRe is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team and support our leaders to attract, retain and develop our high performing and diverse workforce. You will partner closely with hiring managers globally to plan, source, recruit and pipeline exceptional talent with a focus on both technical and non-technical skills needed to thrive in the Reinsurance Industry. You will successfully manage the entire recruiting process and deliver a world class experience for new hires, candidates and hiring managers as a talent advisor.
The successful candidate will enjoy both building relationships as well as bringing their talent advisory skills to join our team. If you have a passion for recruiting, learning and the desire to work in a best in the class team - this is the role for you!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
You will be working in a global team of 7 Staffing team members and an extended global HR team of 44.
- Partner with Leaders, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand role requirements, set clear expectations and implement effective recruiting plans to hire top talent
- Manage the entire recruitment process for all internal and external candidates: creating job ads, sourcing, screening, interviewing, organizing of interviews, liaising regularly with hiring manager and managing offering stage
Utilize traditional and non-traditional candidate sources such as: job boards, internal databases, search engines, social media, web mining, meetups, and more, to build a live network of candidates relevant to the Reinsurance industry
Create content to engage candidates through email, advertising, and phone outreach to establish relationships and build your network
Proactively build collaborative and consultative relationships with business leaders and HR Business Partners
Meet and exceed your metrics' goals that include: the number of hires, time to fill, interview to offer ratio, quality of hire and offer acceptance rate
Active participation in shaping the awareness of the PartnerRe brand as an employer of choice on the Global market
Compile candidate data, competitive intelligence, hiring trends, and market insight to assist in the recruiting process
Conduct research on candidate skill sets and demographics to identify leads for critical roles using Boolean logic, building talent pipelines of both active and passive candidates as part of our workforce planning
Ensure data quality for reporting
Participation in projects, if needed.
- Over 10 years of related experience with a focus on direct sourcing and delivery of quality candidates, experience in the financial or insurance sector preferred
- Excellent relationship management skills-ability to establish credibility as a Talent Advisor and partner with senior leaders to identify talent gaps, needs, risk and plans for actions
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and present creative solutions when confronted with obstacles, developing new ideas and strategy through the analysis of data
- Experience with using a variety of sourcing and marketing methodologies including LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Indeed, CRM and ATS's - is required
- Understanding of candidate identification & engagement techniques and strategies
- Collaborate and produce efficiently in a team environment, adhering to a strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented, accurate and organized working style as well as creative mind-set
- Like to work independently as well as in a team.
Because this is a company where you can make a real impact, where you will quickly get to know all your colleagues, where collaboration and diversity are valued, where personal development is enabled, and where you will get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company's success.
Become part of a leading reinsurance company of over 1,000 professionals spread across 20 world locations - a company that prides itself in delivering the best possible risk solutions to its insurance clients and brokers.
Become part of a culture based on trust, initiative, responsibility, and openness. We are always looking for bright, proactive individuals to join our team!
We look forward to receiving your application.
PartnerRe is an equal opportunities employer.