We are now hiring staff for our growing event marketing company located here at our Vancouver/Burnaby location. Our
company's priority is to provide live promotional marketing platforms to promote our client's products and services.
We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and demand from our clients and we are looking to add another Marketing and Sales Assistant to our dynamic team. Our goal as a team is to provide a unique and innovative consumer experience while promoting the product and services of our Fortune 500 high-end clientele. The Marketing and Sales Assistant will interact with customers and clients, demonstrate products and services, and answer all customer's questions. We are looking for staff who have experience in Customer Service, Food/Restaurant, Hospitality, Retail and Sales Industries. We need staff who will help us achieve our goal of providing advertising and visibility to our clients.
Our managers and staff will provide training in all of the following areas:
- Customer Service.
- Event set up and execution.
- Promotional Marketing.
What you get:
- Full paid training.
- Hour wage plus unlimited commissions and bonuses.
- Entry-level openings.
- Fun and dynamic team.
- Family-like workplace, company events, and team nights out.
- Travel opportunities.
- Stable and Secure work environment.
- Opportunity for unlimited growth opportunities.
- Don't have to work nights and every weekend.
A day in the life of a Marketing and Sales Assistant:
- Learn the ins and outs of current campaigns - we provide in-office and on-site training.
- Engage with customers and clients to present products and services.
- Set up and execute promotional events to ensure successful advertising and visibility for our clients.
- Engage in the face to face customer service and sales with our customers.
- Keep a proper inventory of stock.
Marketing and Sales Assistant Requirements:
- 0-3 years experience in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Restaurant or Retail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work full time. (40 hours per week)
- The most important qualification is a student mentality.
We look forward to receiving your resume!
About NuVision Promotions.:
NuVision Promotions is a promotional event marketing firm dedicated to transforming our clients' brands through effective marketing campaigns. We're enthusiastic about building interactive campaigns that intrigue and attract potential customers. Our client centred approach, as well as our top-notch services, has allowed us to understand our clients' goals and accordingly formulate a strategy that will help them to gain additional customers. At NuVision, we work with well-known firms. With our unique approach to sales and marketing, we have met every project's unique business needs. When a client approaches us, before proposing a marketing strategy, we prefer to understand their requirements and create a plan to help them promote their services in the most effective manner.