Transforming smiles, changing lives
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Align Technology is looking for a full life-cycle Talent Acquisition Partner, based in our downtown Toronto office, that will focus on recruiting for all Technology and Corporate function hiring throughout Canada. This exciting new role would be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry. The Talent Acquisition Partner will have specific expertise attracting, engaging and closing highly sought-after talent. This role will be part of the Align Technology goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign®) or 3D scanners (iTero®) to our customers.
In this role, you will...
- Partner with hiring leaders across all functions to learn the current and short-term hiring needs, the cultures and sub-cultures, and experiences, characteristics and competencies required for success.
- End to end recruiting responsibility, using tools provided to aggressively source nationwide for top talent in this innovative space.
- Responsible for the overall process and experience in recruitment for all functions while advising on areas that require continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain close, collaborative relationships with our hiring teams, talent, and key internal partners (e.g. HRBP, HR Service Center, compensation, finance, payroll, legal etc.) across Canada and within the Americas
- Routinely manage 12-15 and occasionally up to 20 open requisitions at any given time and actively monitor all candidates' progress throughout the process.
- Help design and implement unique recruiting strategies targeted to top talent while identifying and thoroughly screening to find qualified candidates.
- Provide expertise on talent availability, trends, and competitive intelligence for talent across all functions.
- Assist hiring leaders in developing appropriate job descriptions that will attract a well-defined candidate pool
- Participate in projects and initiatives as required
In this role, you'll need ...
Minimum 4-6 years of talent acquisition experience in a fast-paced environment preferably recruiting across technology (R&D and IT) as well as corporate (G&A) functions
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Experience working in large matrixed international organization preferred
- Leverage internal recruiting resources; ATS (iCIMS), LinkedIn Recruiter, Talent Insights, social media support, other TA Partners, etc. and utilize these avenues to meet key performance metrics
- Proactively partner with Compensation, Immigration, HR, etc. when candidate needs, or questions require subject matter expertise
- Influence hiring managers and other employees to become networkers and referrers of talent; maintaining relationships with employee referrals
- Strong English communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) demonstrating the ability to influence decisions, and a high level of emotional intelligence
- French / English bilingualism is not required but would be a significant attribute for the role Responsive and works with a high sense of urgency in daily activities
- Must be a Team Player - care as much about the team result as the individual result
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada and able to travel occasionally to the US
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don't worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools, and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world's largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
Align Canada opened its first office in the heart of downtown Toronto in 2017 after more than 17 years servicing the Canadian market. With a trajectory accentuated by accelerated growth and innovation, Align Canada continues to reinforce its consumer presence as the most advanced clear aligner system in the world while building a highly regarded employer brand in Canada; being certified by Great Place to Work since 2019 and included on their Best Companies list in 2021.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work - these are just some of the thing's employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, language, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran, or disability status.