Sales Support Specialist | Niricson
Niricson Software Inc. (www.niricson.com) is at the forefront of the digital revolution in civil infrastructure condition assessment and risk management. We work with large-scale civil infrastructure projects spanning Canada, United States, and Internationally. We use proprietary damage assessment devices and software to verify civil structure integrity and safety. Our innovative technologies collect data and provide actionable insight in a safer, more efficient, reliable, and accurate manner compared to traditional subjective manual methods that are time consuming, inconsistent, costly, and dangerous.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our driven Sales team. The Sales Support Specialist is a pivotal role that acts as the central hub for all sales-related activities while working directly with our global sales team and internal stakeholders, meaning you will support one of the fastest growing Startup with the most innovative technology our industry has ever seen. You will perform research, input data, and complete different tasks within our sales process. Your primary responsibility in this role, is the ongoing scheduling and coordination of all pre-contract work completed in support of our Sales team. In addition, this person will be a champion and super-user of our Salesforce platform and responsible for the advancement of sales support materials. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Niricson is a great place to grow your career.
- 2-4 years of college, university, or technical school training is required (Sales, Business, or Marketing education preferred).
- A complete understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required.
- Customer service orientation with professional and confident phone presence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible individual with the ability to prioritize a changing workload.
- Positive and results-oriented attitude.
- Interacts effectively within all levels of the Niricson Team and external contacts.
- 2+ years of experience working in Sales, Operations, Project Management, or in a Scheduling related role would be an asset.
- Proven track record of success in sales, customer conversion, and retention.
- Ability to collaborate and work efficiently with a remote team.
Key success attributes
- Ownership - make and keep commitments to the team, customers, and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented - able to frame challenges, think critically, and design solutions from the ground up.
- Curiosity & Learning - believes in continuous learning.
Contact us to apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply through the following link with a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter at https://niricson.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=36
We thank all applicants for their interest in career opportunities with Niricson Software Inc. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Diversity and Inclusion
Niricson Software Inc. is a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and our community. We are committed to fostering belonging through a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against any race, gender, religious affiliation, ethnicity or any other demographic - instead, we celebrate diversity.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay: Base Salary ($45,000)
- Stock Options
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible!