Who are we?
Moola is a digital wallet and e-gift card marketplace where consumers can find the deals from an aggregated list of hundreds of popular merchants. We help savvy shoppers pay less to afford more on great brands such as Nordstrom's, Joeys Restaurants, Sportchek and more. Since inception in 2020, we have acquired over 35,000+ active purchasers. We are seeking a marketing and merchandising coordinator to fill a role in a busy team that works directly with our merchants and the execution of all marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Coordinator will support all aspects of merchandise direction and strategy to ensure achievement of company sales goals which includes customer satisfaction from our partners and maximizing sales.
Responsible for supporting the execution of the merchandise strategy, including inventory purchasing and helping to define product assortment.
The Marketing Coordinator will also collect and report sales numbers, inventory turnover and marketing performance. This is a key role in the organization reporting to the Merchandise Manager and the VP of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience. The successful candidate will also work closely with Marketing, Customer Experience, and Sales Acquisition teams.
- Supporting development of seasonal marketing strategies with the goal to set at least 6 months in advance of selling seasons
- Tracking inventory movement and systematically recommending promotions, sales, price changes to meet set key performing indicators
- Aid in the development of merchant relationships to enable effective negotiations and client satisfaction
- Collaborating with the Director of Marketing and the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns to support merchandise strategies
- Work closely with other internal teams to ensure proper planning, execution, and optimization of ongoing and new marketing campaigns.
- Conducts research into market trends, industry strengths and weaknesses, plus identifies new competitors and ongoing competitor strategies/promotions in order to make recommendations for our strategy.
- Track, analyze, and present weekly and monthly KPIs, and conducts ROI analysis for campaign specific advertising and promotion initiatives, while recommending opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitating onboarding and renewals and promoting timely communication and cooperation between merchants and Moola
- Working collaboratively with accounting and develop procedures to streamline inventory purchase practices and account reconciliations
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing and/or communications or similar.
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a marketing or administrative role.
- Experience in creating, summarizing, and presenting on KPI's and/or other reporting.
- Excellent computer literacy including MS office with strong competency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to multi-task with extremely strong organizational skills and time management.
- Detail and goal oriented, with a willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English.
- Adept at problem solving, with a proactive attitude and confidence to voice opinions and recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Adept at Canva, or Adobe programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator considered an asset.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada and available to work in our Vancouver office (we are currently working a hybrid model) Why work with us?
Work-life balance - We provide consistency and promote personal growth
Local company - Our CEO and leadership team are all hands on deck - we are committed to improving our business and the environment for our team members.
Culture - We are committed to providing opportunities to bond as a team and grow above and beyond relationships at work.
Nice teammates - Join a team that is kind, genuinely like each other and work hard to achieve great things collaboratively.
Benefits - In addition to an interactive and fun office environment with a foosball table and hot lunch days, we provide a comprehensive health benefits