Sazerac Company Overview :
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the ?Best Places to Work in Kentucky? four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of ?world's most award-winning distillery? through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.Job Description/Responsibilities :
The Recruiter is responsible for full cycle salaried hiring for a specific area of the business and/or business function/s. The Recruiter will work closely with Human Resources to drive the end-to-end hiring process supporting hiring managers at all levels of the business. The Recruiter will act as a strategic talent adviser and staffing consultant providing recruiting solutions and recommendations to solve all hiring challenges.
Create and execute staffing strategies in close collaboration with Human Resources, Department Sponsors, and Hiring Managers. Facilitates end to end hiring process which includes managing a requisition workload supporting a specific area of the business. Acting in a hands on capacity sourcing, screening, and driving the interview and selection process.
- Attracting high potential employees will help Sazerac achieve desired performance standard which will contribute to overall company fiscal year growth. Establish an extensive pipeline of high potential recruits through various methods including by researching targeted companies and cold calling. Participate in the LFE Recruiting Program initiative to enhance our ability to recruit very talented people in an expedient fashion.
- Provide a consultative service acting as a strategic adviser on identifying and securing top talent in the market to drive Sazerac's human capital strategy and ultimately, drive optimal business results
- Work with manager to develop a prioritized PDS plan with clear tangible signs and measurement tools in place to assess personal progress. Help hiring managers determine which skills (FYI) will need developed for candidates selected for hire by observing area's of opportunity throughout the section process.
- Communicate personal career goals to manager; develop and execute career development plan to achieve career goals. Understand the succession planning needs of the company to effectively identify talent to meet future needs.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance related to applicant screening, interviewing and selection including compliance with all EEOC, OFCCP, and all related state and federal regulations. Becomes knowledgeable of company affirmative action needs and takes steps to ensure a diverse candidate pool. Qualifications/Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of all relevant government regulations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to drive results in a complex, high-growth company
- 5 years full cycle recruitment experience
- Undergraduate Degree