Information Specialist, Marketing - ( 2200025J )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 25,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Are you ready to wake up every day feeling inspired, excited about your job, and do you like to be part of a winning team? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by amazing creative colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here.
Our people are at the core of everything we do. Driven by a culture of inclusion, we offer dozens of employee resource groups, growth opportunities, and flexible work arrangements. We understand that the tools for success look different for everyone, and we're committed to providing each employee with the support and flexibility they need to thrive.
Are you a natural organizer and problem solver? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once? Stantec is looking for an Information Specialist, Marketing for our Centralized Marketing & Communications team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain accurate records of company data
- Manage and maintain databases for government systems
- Provide assistance, guidance, and company information to support proposal submissions, prequalifications, questionnaires, requests for quotation (RFQs)/requests for information (RFIs), qualification databases, survey submissions, marketing materials, and more
- Engage and collaborate with internal partners to collect and confirm company information
- Manage and maintain memberships and associations
- Coordinate enhancements for the internal communications and template systems
- Audit and cleanse data, and create efficient processes for that data
- Monitor and respond to mailbox inquiries
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess, evaluate, and solve complex problems
- Strong project management skills, including exceptional prioritization of conflicting deliverables and ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management Systems, and cloud-based interfaces
- Intermediate levels of Microsoft Excel proficiency with the ability to use formulas and pivot tables
- Intermediate levels of Microsoft Word proficiency with the ability to use macros and build templates
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with supervisor, peers, and internal clients
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and take autonomous initiative in your deliverables
- High attention to detail and quality
- Bring team spirit, collaboration, and positivity to your work
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, business administration, or related area
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience managing and delivering solution-oriented projects
- Experience with DUNS and SAM registrations and other databases is an asset
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is an asset
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Job : Marketing Generalist
Organization : BC-1196 Marketing & Communications-Corporate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jun 9, 2022, 5:55:54 AM
Req ID: 2200025J
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans