Job Description :
Owned by our members, Calgary Co-op is one of the largest retail co-operatives in North America. Our locations in Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane, High River, Okotoks and Strathmore include: food centres, pharmacies, gas stations, car washes, commercial cardlocks, home health care centres, wine, spirits and beer locations, and cannabis. We also own and operate Community Natural Foods. With over 440,000 members, 3,850 employees, assets of $627 million and annual sales of $1.2 billion, Calgary Co-op was recognized as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers of 2022.
The Loyalty Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day coordination, management, and execution of the marketing programs and personalized offer strategy leading to increased customer engagement and membership.
- Manage the Loyalty planning calendar to support the ongoing personalized offer strategy program.
- Participate in the strategy, development, maintenance and execution of loyalty / CRM programs and personalized digital offers for all applicable lines of business.
- Contribute to the 1:1 personalized offer strategy and identify new segment opportunities; work closely with the Loyalty Analyst to understand consumer segmentation, behavior, and identify consumer insights to drive incremental revenue.
- Responsible for ensuring internal awareness of loyalty promotions and initiatives including the development of communications and slide decks and shared with various lines of business
- Work with Co-op's current and future loyalty partners to deliver more experiences and value to our members
- Build strong working relationships with both internal teams and external partners.
- Monitor, measure, report and communicate on the success of initiatives and promotions, discuss past results and make recommendations for future initiatives. Completion of campaign post mortem including delivery to internal stakeholders
- Strong experience in planning, executing, and delivering Marketing / Loyalty campaigns and programs
- Expert user of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects
- Strong attention for detail and communication skills
- Five (5)
- years of marketing and/or loyalty experience in a retail environment
- Experience in Loyalty Marketing, promotion planning and CRM strategy
- Project management skills
- A strong understanding of category management and personalization of offers
- Excellent business acumen for retail/ category management