MeeT Restaurants is looking for a TikTok Creator & Social Media Specialist!
The TikTok Creator & Social Media Specialist(s) will work closely with the Social Media Manager and Social Media TeeM to help grow and develop MeeT's thriving online community through captivating and fun photography and videography! Specifically, the candidate(s) will work between 5-10 hours a week, depending on the scope of work with a focus on:
TikTok Creation & Social Media Specialist Roles:
- Creates TikTok content weekly at all MeeT locations with a focus on food and drink videography as well as capturing the happenings and good vibes around the restaurant
- Monitoring our social media accounts during specified hours, and engaging with our community
- Helps to implement strategies around our weekly features, company news, menu items and updates for TikTok
- Works with our Head Office and in-house marketing TeeM to schedule photo shoots, marketing events, and social media meetings
- Gets creative, eats food and has fun!
Who we're looking for
Team oriented individuals who are hard working, genuinely friendly, optimistic, respectful and kind. We strive to create a fun and accepting environment for all, and value like-minded folks who are passionate about getting the job done right. You:
- Are excited and passionate about food and drink photography and/or videography
- Are personable and fun with a positive attitude
- Have a passion for compelling and unique content
- Are open to training and feedback
- Have a keen eye for detail and confidence in upholding our quality standards with a quick editing turnaround time
- Display creativity, teamwork, and playfulness!
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok)
- Experience with food photography and videography
- Ability to execute a company brand visually
- Solid understanding of the social media environment
- Works hard, has fun and loves to learn and grow
- Available some evenings and weekends
Perks & Benefits
Being part of the MeeT crew means more than just being an employee - it means becoming part of a family and a community. We offer our staff the opportunity for personal and professional growth by providing thorough training and by rewarding hard work and dedication.
Working with MeeT is different than working with most restaurants. We strive to create the best possible working environment for all of our staff. Our goal is to develop employee relationships that last.
In addition to hourly pay, we offer:
- Comprehensive training
- Staff appreciation
- Opportunities for growth
- MeeT eats while working on location
Meet exists to help change the WORLD one amazing meal at a time! We're a growing restaurant group, making from scratch, plant-based comfort food - an industry where you have the chance to make your mark.
Is this you? Maybe we're right for each other! Send us an email with your resumé, a sample of your work or social handle, and a bit about yourself. Can't wait to MeeT ya.