TEAM UP WITH US!:
AMF is a full-service, award-winning agency filled with a bold and mighty team of client partners, talented creatives, strategists, data wonks, innovators, problem-solvers and impact-driven change agents. Our integrated capabilities include brand identity and strategic planning, marketing and advertising, public relations and crisis communications, digital marketing, media planning and buying, research, production services, and event planning and management. We do all this from our main office in San Ramon, CA (East Bay) as well as from our offices in San Luis Obispo, CA and Vancouver, British Columbia. And some team members are remote too...hello Queens, Phoenix and SoCal! We are one team that brings our client's messages to life.
We are looking for a SEM Specialist who is digitally savvy and is passionate about search engine marketing. You will leverage your expert knowledge of SEM to maximize campaign efficiency, keep budgets on track, and translate disparate data sets into actionable insightsDO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?:
- Plan and execute PPC campaigns, including campaign management, ad creation, analysis and reporting.
- Manage multiple campaigns and track the overall performance with a focus on achieving ROI goals
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, re-targeting, shopping & display network, etc as per the client objectives.
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
- Generate and analyze weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement area
- Work closely with the digital team to plan and execute PPC tasks for clients of all sizes in various industries BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!:
- Proven experience as a PPC/SEM Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Google Ads certified Now, the fine print...:
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.