We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for providing systems, product and operational support to a wide range of departments across Vail Resorts. An aptitude for software as well as a strong customer service ethic are core attributes of the successful candidate. The support the Sales Operations Specialist provides is wide-ranging and include processing information received from various sources including Sales, Marketing teams, Accounting teams and both internal and external partners. Ensuring accurate data entry and application of system capabilities to solve problems and identify efficient sales processes are key aspects of this role.
Other responsibilities include troubleshooting issues and system bugs, providing systems training to a wide range of partners and supporting sales initiatives across all our Vail Resorts destinations working in the Inntopia platform. Reporting to the Manger, Sales Operations this position will work directly with various teams to ensure positive partner relationships, overall profitability of destination(s), and will ensure efficient support processes and systems are in place.
- Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Proven track record using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Execution of project tasks as assigned
- Perform ongoing support and maintenance tasks, as well as routine annual duties
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide data to the user community as requested
- Provide operational and sales support for Inntopia, using IT Connect
- Support UAT testing for assigned releases
- Provide communication and training as required to key business stakeholders/users on new system functionality, releases, and bug fixes
- Suggest system based solutions to internal and external partners in support of sales and marketing initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Must live in British Columbia or the 16 US states where Vail currently operates.
- Able to work a schedule that will include weekends and holidays
- Positive, enthusiastic, and friendly
- Excellent communication skills and able to facilitate communication across multiple stakeholders
- Able to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and manage to deadlines
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Solution oriented with desire to learn new skills
- IT schooling or equivalent job related experience
- Experience in a ski resort or hospitality field
- Experience with providing Sales support to within a sales and customer service organization
- Extensive experience with Inntopia in both CRS and RMS.
- Software application experience in a Sales environment
- Work order system experience, such as Heat/IT Connect, Jira, etc.
Whistler Blackcomb's Mission Statement is ?Experience of a Lifetime? Love what you do! Because that's what we're all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don't miss the chance to work and play in BC's winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you've got. #wbworklove
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 424667