CCP is looking for a Communications Manager. The position can be located in Reykjavík or London, and remote work is optional for the right candidate.
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong track record in the games industry, having proven success in being a part of strong communications/branding/marketing team/s
- Experience with market research; looking at both qualitative and quantitative information, playing through games, and then presenting learnings in a compelling and clear manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in copy writing for various scenarios
- A strong instinct for player and community needs, as well as the ability to back it up with data and analysis
- Experience and enthusiasm for current and emerging social media platforms
- Drive consumer insights and market research (including positioning, messaging, value proposition and target consumer)
- Refine and evolve product positioning, messaging framework, communications strategies, etc. to guide integrated marketing and communications effort.
- Be ready and enthusiastic to put on multiple publishing related hats; product marketing, social media, copywriting, brand, PR, etc.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally to ensure we are making a game that players will love, engage with enthusiastically and tell everyone about.
- Own the development of communication strategies and execution of tactics for future CCP products and services
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities under tight project deadlines
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Huge passion for gaming and technology
- Comfort with numbers and analytics
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment, willing to both give and receive constructive feedback
- High level of autonomy - a self-motivated and resourceful problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
What we can offer you:
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity, and innovation
- Double workstation setup and flexible work environment
- An active fun division that hosts regular events
- An excellent canteen that offers a weekly breakfast and lunch menu as well as drinks and snacks
- Discretionary quarterly and annual performance sharing plan
- Annual sports grant
- Bi-annual mobile phone grant as well as a mobile usage package
- Home internet
- A conditional monthly transportation grant
- Work environment that focuses on employee well-being
- On-site doctor, free of charge as well as other on-site services at a discounted price
- Relocation Package.
Job Type: Full-time