Talent Acquisition Partner
- Join a dedicated team in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Position based in Kitimat, BC
About the role
All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you.
We are looking for an energetic & collaborative Talent Acquisition Partner with a demonstrated track record of developing strategic recruitment plans, creatively sourcing potential candidates, and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction. This role will be based in Kitimat, BC.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Talent Acquisition and working in a collaborative community within the Talent Acquisition team, you will:
- Ensure a positive, professional candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for various locations
- Leverage various platforms to source diverse internal and external candidates.
- Consult with hiring managers regarding current and future headcount needs, candidate selection, and initial on-boarding processes.
- Advise hiring managers on best practices for interviewing skills, talent acquisition process, and retention.
- Partner with People community to harmonize the hiring process
What you'll bring
- Promote Rio Tinto culture by adopting our core values, Care, Courage and Curiosity
- Ability to attract passionate candidates wanting to make a true difference
- In-depth end-to-end recruitment experience across multiple portfolios
- Tech savvy and curious, including great command of social media tools
- Strong communication skills in both English and French
What we offer
Be recognized for your contribution, your passion, and your hard work, and go home knowing you've helped the world progress.
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with annual incentive program
- Health and medical programs, pension and savings plans
- Leave for all of life's reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Eligible for company benefits
About Rio Tinto
Every idea, every innovation, every little thing the world calls ?progress' begins with
a first step, and someone willing to take it: explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs. Pioneers. For nearly 150 years, Rio Tinto has been a company of pioneers - generations of people spanning the globe, all with the grit and vision to produce materials essential to human progress.
Our iron ore has shaped skylines from Shanghai to Sydney. Our aluminium - the world's first to be certified ?responsible? - helps planes fly and makes cars lighter. Our copper helps wind turbines power cities and our boron helps feed the world and explore the universe.
Our diamonds help us celebrate the best parts of life.
Every Voice Matters
At Rio Tinto, we particularly welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, women, the LGBTQIA2 community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome - they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.