Here we grow again!
Are you ready to work for Canada's Best Real Estate Team in a high-growth position?
Canada's #1 Real Estate Team is seeking a passionate and motivated individual to join our Marketing Team and we are looking for a 1-year maternity leave full-time contract that aligns with our core values of Love, On Fire, Excellence, Growth, Innovation and WOW.
Faris Team is seeking a strong candidate to effectively communicate Faris Team's brand story and core values, increase brand visibility, and generate leads through the greatest social reach and engagement possible on major social channels. The perfect team member is someone who has experience in managing multiple social media platforms and is highly detail-oriented and has a desire to learn and grow.
Here's Why We Are The Best Real Estate Team In Canada:
Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage has $1.4 billion in annual sales volume and sold over 1700 homes in 2021. Our client service is unparalleled, with over 8200 Best Real Estate Experiences and counting! Our team consists of specialists in every field, from negotiating to marketing to Real Estate contracts -all are focused on delivering the best results and going full out® for our clients, our team, and our community.
Here's How We Do Things Differently:
We attract many buyers and sellers through our highly active social media channels. We are looking for a social media expert who has a passion for Real Estate and can help us market our listings through unique digital strategies. Our social media presence has over 40,000 genuine followers and each platform reaches over 230,000 people every month. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and expanding team with a vision to transform the Real Estate industry and to provide the Best Real Estate Experience in the world. We have a proven system and support from over 100 team members who are experts in their roles that will help position you to succeed.
Faris Team is comprised of the brightest professionals, and we have built our culture on our core values of Love, On Fire, Excellence, Growth, Innovation and WOW.
Here's What A Day In The Life of A Faris Team Social Media Manager Looks Like:
- Develop social media plan and include engagement to achieve aggressive growth in all channels with specific targets per channel.
- Implement and manage all social media, content and engagement.
- Day-to-day management of all our social channels including campaign creation, optimization, tracking, content creation and engagement management on all social media accounts in a timely manner.
- Responsible for content management/placement, curation and execution of on-brand, on-trend content to appeal to target consumers.
- Align to relevant sponsorships, community partnerships, offers and promotional activities.
- Analyze social media performance with ongoing tracking/reporting, providing insight and learning to management.
- Support paid advertising with content creation and expertise.
- Contribute to strategic marketing discussions.
- Remain up to date on industry trends, algorithm updates, technology and best practices.
- Develop social media guidelines and processes for implementation by the organization.
- Continuously explore new social media platforms/tools/features that are on the horizon and implement those that will significantly contribute to the team's success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of social channels relevant to Real Estate Industry success
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- years of experience in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related discipline
- Intermediate to Advanced skill set in social media content creator
- Real Estate experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate
You Are Made For This Team If You...
- Have the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to perform well under pressure
- Are highly motivated and a self-starter
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have high attention to detail
- Are passionate about Real Estate and helping others
- Are committed to personal and professional excellence
- Are willing and have the desire to learn and sharpen skillset
- Are a self-starter that will look to improve processes with the department coach
If you're a team player who is passionate about Real Estate, have a genuine love of people, a willingness to work and learn, live to serve others, and work well under pressure - we need to talk!
Apply today to become a crucial member of the Best Real Estate Team in Canada and help us realize our vision of transforming the Real Estate industry and becoming the most trusted name in Real Estate.
- Please Note: This position is required to be available Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm with some additional work on weekends, when necessary.
Job Types : Full-time maternity leave contract
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 Annual