Desjardins values diversity and equity in the workforce and is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities by adapting the recruitment process, as needed.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As Sales Support Technician, you contribute to tailoring Desjardins Group's investment solutions to investment advisors in intermediary networks in order to meet their needs and with a view to business development. You analyze market needs in terms of marketing products and services.
You serve as a technical expert and provide discipline-specific support for your unit's activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You carry out expert research and technical analyses involving processes, information management and data processing.
You draw on your sound decision-making skills to help solve technically complex problems, recommend technical upgrades or adjustments to work methods and procedures, and participate in their development to ensure optimum quality and efficiency.
General Information on the Position
- Provide technical expertise for projects, event logistics or the production of marketing material and technical specifications, and any complex operational issues encountered
- Create Word templates with encryption
- Carry out specialized technical studies, research and analyses, and serve as a resource person for the submission of solutions and action plans
- Work closely with graphic design agencies, linguistic services and compliance teams
- Draft technical notes to help improve the skills and knowledge of users and their work teams
- Assist various stakeholders in applying standards, processes and business solutions, and in using tools and systems related to your unit's activities and operations.
Other working conditions
- Workplace: Position located in Lévis or Montreal, depending on the applicant selected. The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work
- Number of jobs available: 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Advanced knowledge of Office365 tools
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Situational adaptability
1, Complexe Desjardins Bureau 2822 Montréal