The Achievers Employee Success Platform? delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today's workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Success Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works?.
As a Global Web Marketing Strategist, you will be primarily responsible for assisting in the creation of digital marketing strategies to achieve defined targets with a primary focus on our global websites (UK, NL, DE, AUS - and more to come). This role will be vital to our international growth and will focus on conversion rate optimization within direct and SEO channels in addition to assessing website analytics to determine corrective actions to achieve goals while assisting to mobilize copy writing, design and web dev resources to execute the indicated actions. This role also serves as the conduit between the regional marketing teams, product/content marketing teams and the web dev operation resources assisting to facilitate in task grooming, digital requirements gathering sessions and co-lead digital initiatives in partnership with teams outside the marketing organization.
- Evaluate and manage direct/SEO marketing initiatives that best fit global market needs and present opportunities for continuous improvement through available analytics
- Execute/ Initiate strategies and plans to support conversion rate optimization through rapid testing and proven analytic hypothesis across global sites
- Lead cross functional website projects (collecting requirements, defining tasks, providing status updates)
- Manage & respond to website intake request queue via Wrike
- Liaison between dev agency and Achievers via Wrike to assist in removing task roadblocks
- Review intake tasks related to CRO from the larger organization with a global lense to assess opportunity to leverage cross region based on regional market needs.
- Flexible work day required in order to effectively support regional office time zones.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in web marketing / operations within the Software industry with a global lens
- College Diploma/Certificate in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Management Information Systems or other Business Admin Related Field
- Experience in using website analytic tools such as Google analytics, Google search console, SEM rush, DataCube etc.
- Experience in using wordpress to manage marketing landing pages without modular components
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- A passion for owning tactical execution of tasks end to end
- Experience in using request tools such as Wrike and JIRA
- A deep understanding of the Agile methodology
- Ensuring preservation of UX best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Flexible Work Location: Achievers Marketing believes that team members should be located where they do their best work. In concert with the re-opening of our economy in Ontario, we are offering assigned desks to those who come in weekly, hotelling stations for those that come in occasionally and full remote for those that prefer to work primarily from home. We also believe that face-to-face best facilitates team building and strategic planning and therefore give preference to candidates located within travel distance to our office in Toronto, Ontario so they can easily participate in these on-sites.
About Achievers :
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
Check out our platform in action here
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.